Solutions for Dentures
Dentures Stabilized By Dental Implants
Some of the major disadvantages of typical traditional dentures, which are not secured by dental implants:
- Unsecured dentures are uncomfortable and often painful
- Loose-fitting dentures do not look natural, especially when eating
- As the bone continues to melt away, the dentures become loose, and can fall out when laughing, sneezing, or coughing without the use of adhesive
- People without their teeth and supporting bone visibly age much faster
- Wearing unstabilized dentures usually undermines a person’s self-confidence.
- People with unsecured dentures cannot eat certain foods, such as steak, corn on the cob and apples
These problems can be solved with tooth implant secured dentures, which are stable (securely fastened to 2-6 implants) and maintain the integrity of the facial structures by preserving the bone.
Some of the many advantages of dental implant retained dentures and dental implant supported dentures:
- They are more comfortable and stable than traditional dentures
- They virtually stop the bone resorption process (deterioration of jaw)
- With a tooth implant appearance is improved
- It is not necessary to cover the roof of the mouth, so food’s texture, temperature and taste can be better appreciated
- Relines and repairs are infrequent compared to traditional dentures
- No need for adhesives inside the mouth to help hold dentures in place
- Natural biting and chewing capacity is restored
Complete Your Smile with Dental Implants
Contact one of our offices today!
Oral Surgery Website Design by PBHS © 2024